» Watch in HD All My Presidents (2012) 1080p Quality

» Watch in HD All My Presidents (2012)
Year : 2012
Rating : N/A
IMDB Score : 7.9
Release : 19 May 2012
Duration : 15 min
Genre : Short, Drama
Director : Connor Hair
Writer : Sarah Jane MacKay (story), Sarah Mackay (story), Alder Sherwood
Cast : Jonah Beres, Janice Claussen, John Clise, Alex Coronado



Synopsis

When the grandchild of a state governor, Franklin, watches his father walk away to fight in the war and never return, he grabs a hold of the only thing left in his life, the ideology of the US Presidents. Years later he finds himself behind a campaign and questioning the man he follows. Can he learn to have a voice of his own or will he forever turn a blind eye?

~ Watch Trailer Now ~



Description

All My Presidents (2012)Genre: Dramatic ShortLength: 15 min.Director: Connor Hair. Writers: Alder Sherwood, Lisa Coronado, Sarah Mackay. Stars: Nathan Gamble, Riley ...,Vimeo is the home for high-quality videos and the people who love them.,Short history of the U.S. Presidency, along with biographical sketches and portraits of all the presidents to date. From the official White House site.,Raise the Wage. Learn why the federal minimum wage should change from $7.25 to $10.10 an hour.,Lyrics to 'My President' by Young Jeezy. . ... Yeah, be the realest shit I never wrote I ain't write this shit by the way, nigga Some real shit right here, nigga This ...,The latest from All My Presidents (@AllMyPresidents). AMP is the Short Film that is being produced by Corwood Productions. Seattle,Corwood Productions, creators behind the Seattle Based TV pilot, the Divine Marigolds, are shooting a new film titled All My Presidents Nov. 18 to 20t at ...,Sarah Mackay is raising funds for All My Presidents on Kickstarter! Can a boy inundated with politics since the day he was born, find his own voice in the world?,All My Presidents. 275 likes. Franklin, faced with the option of speaking out against the man he politically backs or keeping silent, reflects on his childhood and ...,Directed by Connor Hair. With Jonah Beres, Janice Claussen, John Clise, Alex Coronado. Can a boy inundated with politics since the day he was born, find his own voice ...

All My Presidents (2012) - IMDb
Directed by Connor Hair. With Jonah Beres, Janice Claussen, John Clise, Alex Coronado. Can a boy inundated with politics since the day he was born, find his own voice ...

All My Presidents | Facebook
All My Presidents. 275 likes. Franklin, faced with the option of speaking out against the man he politically backs or keeping silent, reflects on his childhood and ...

All My Presidents by Sarah Mackay Kickstarter
Sarah Mackay is raising funds for All My Presidents on Kickstarter! Can a boy inundated with politics since the day he was born, find his own voice in the world?

New film being shot in North Admiral, "All My Presidents ...
Corwood Productions, creators behind the Seattle Based TV pilot, the Divine Marigolds, are shooting a new film titled All My Presidents Nov. 18 to 20t at ...

All My Presidents (AllMyPresidents) on Twitter
The latest from All My Presidents (@AllMyPresidents). AMP is the Short Film that is being produced by Corwood Productions. Seattle

Young Jeezy - My President Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Lyrics to 'My President' by Young Jeezy. . ... Yeah, be the realest shit I never wrote I ain't write this shit by the way, nigga Some real shit right here, nigga This ...

The Presidents | The White House
Raise the Wage. Learn why the federal minimum wage should change from $7.25 to $10.10 an hour.

The Presidents | The White House
Short history of the U.S. Presidency, along with biographical sketches and portraits of all the presidents to date. From the official White House site.

All My Presidents Trailer on Vimeo - Vimeo, Your Videos ...
Vimeo is the home for high-quality videos and the people who love them.

ReviewAll My Presidents | dilettante douchebag
All My Presidents (2012)Genre: Dramatic ShortLength: 15 min.Director: Connor Hair. Writers: Alder Sherwood, Lisa Coronado, Sarah Mackay. Stars: Nathan Gamble, Riley ...



@



0 comments:

Post a Comment - Kembali ke Konten

» Watch in HD All My Presidents (2012) 1080p Quality