± Watch in HD My Brother the Devil (2012) 720p

± Watch in HD My Brother the Devil (2012)
Year : 2012
Rating : Not Rated
IMDB Score : 6.5
Release : 09 Nov 2012
Duration : 111 min
Genre : Drama
Director : Sally El Hosaini
Writer : Sally El Hosaini
Cast : James Floyd, Fady Elsayed, Anthony Welsh, Amira Ghazalla



Synopsis

Mo is a young boy growing up in a traditional Egyptian household, but beyond the front door of the family's modest London flat is a completely different world - the streets of Hackney. The impressionable Mo idolizes his handsome older brother Rashid and wants to follow is his footsteps. However, Rashid, a charismatic and shrewd member of a local gang, wants a different life for his little brother and deals drugs hoping to put Mo through college. One eventful summer, Rashid's sexual awakening forces Mo to confront his own fears and phobias and threatens to tear the brothers apart.

~ Watch Trailer Now ~



Description

My Brother the Devil movie reviews & Metacritic score: Two British Arab brothers battle the pull of a life of crime with the hope of a world beyond London's ...,Read the My Brother the Devil movie synopsis, view the movie trailer, get cast and crew information, see movie photos, and more on Movies.com.,Mo (Fadi Elsayed) is a young boy growing up in a traditional Egyptian household, but beyond the front door of the family's modest London flat is a ...,My Brother the Devil has taken me all over the world... But the most important audience for it is in the Middle East. It is a rare successful English Language film ...,Directed by Sally El Hosaini. With James Floyd, Fady Elsayed, Anthony Welsh. Two teenage brothers must face their own prejudices head on if they are to survive the ...,Rashid, a young man from a traditional Arab family, runs with a gang that rules the streets of Hackney, one of London's most ethnically-mixed and historically ...,A film by Sally El Hosaini A story about identity, brotherhood and the courage it takes to live life on your own terms in an uncompromising world. Mo is a ...,My Brother the Devil is a 2012 British film written and directed by Sally El Hosaini. It has won multiple awards, including at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival and at ...,Critics Consensus: A tough, tender tale of familial angst with careful attention to detail, My Brother the Devil is a strong debut from director Sally El Hosaini.,Directed by Sally El Hosaini. With James Floyd, Elarica Gallacher, Fady Elsayed, Saïd Taghmaoui. Two teenage brothers must face their own prejudices head on if they ...

My Brother the Devil (2012) - IMDb
Directed by Sally El Hosaini. With James Floyd, Elarica Gallacher, Fady Elsayed, Saïd Taghmaoui. Two teenage brothers must face their own prejudices head on if they ...

My Brother The Devil (2013) - Rotten Tomatoes: Movies | TV ...
Critics Consensus: A tough, tender tale of familial angst with careful attention to detail, My Brother the Devil is a strong debut from director Sally El Hosaini.

My Brother the Devil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Brother the Devil is a 2012 British film written and directed by Sally El Hosaini. It has won multiple awards, including at the 2012 Sundance Film Festival and at ...

My Brother the Devil (2012) - Official Trailer - YouTube
A film by Sally El Hosaini A story about identity, brotherhood and the courage it takes to live life on your own terms in an uncompromising world. Mo is a ...

My Brother the Devil | Trailer and Cast - Yahoo Movies
Rashid, a young man from a traditional Arab family, runs with a gang that rules the streets of Hackney, one of London's most ethnically-mixed and historically ...

My Brother the Devil (2012) - IMDb
Directed by Sally El Hosaini. With James Floyd, Fady Elsayed, Anthony Welsh. Two teenage brothers must face their own prejudices head on if they are to survive the ...

My Brother the Devil | Facebook
My Brother the Devil has taken me all over the world... But the most important audience for it is in the Middle East. It is a rare successful English Language film ...

My Brother the Devil - Movie Trailers - iTunes
Mo (Fadi Elsayed) is a young boy growing up in a traditional Egyptian household, but beyond the front door of the family's modest London flat is a ...

My Brother the Devil | Movies.com - New Movies | Movie ...
Read the My Brother the Devil movie synopsis, view the movie trailer, get cast and crew information, see movie photos, and more on Movies.com.

My Brother the Devil Reviews - Metacritic
My Brother the Devil movie reviews & Metacritic score: Two British Arab brothers battle the pull of a life of crime with the hope of a world beyond London's ...



@



0 comments:

Post a Comment - Kembali ke Konten

± Watch in HD My Brother the Devil (2012) 720p